to Suit swivels:
ST322 REPAIR KIT
Mounting instructions ST-322
1. Grease the sliding ring and the O-ring (items 5 and 2).
2. Slide the mounting hose (Pos.4) over the banjo bolt (Pos.6).
3. Now slide the first support ring (item 1) over the mounting hose and set insert it into the indicated 1st groove of the banjo bolt.
4. Slide the 2nd support ring (item 1) into the 4th slot.
5. Slide the first O-ring (pos.5) over the mounting hose and set it into the 2nd groove.
6. Slide the second O-ring into the third slot.
7. Slide the first sliding ring (item 2) over the mounting hose and set put him in the 3rd groove.
8. Slide the second slide ring into the 2nd groove.
9. Since the slip rings have been stretched, they must be calibrated through the calibration sleeve become.
10. To do this, push the mounting hose completely over the banjo bolt and slide the calibration mandrel with a little grease on the slip rings. (Be careful not to jam the slide ring.)